LSSI Addiction Treatment Center - Elgin
675 Varsity Dr.
Elgin, IL 60120
Hours Mon 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Tues 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Wed 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Thurs 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Fri 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sat Closed Sun Closed
833.610.LSSI (5774) Intake & Admissions
847.741.2600 Office Number
Please call 833.610.LSSI (5774)833.610.LSSI (5774) for questions or to schedule an intake.
- Northern Kane County, Southern McHenry County, Far Northwestern Cook County
- Serves residents from across Illinois
- Telehealth services are available
- Morning, afternoon, and evening appointments and group sessions
- Group treatment
- Individual and family counseling
- Outpatient and aftercare groups
- Peer-led groups
- All DUI services offered via telehealth
- 10 hour risk education course for minimal, moderate, and significant risk levels
- Early intervention services for moderate risk level
- Outpatient treatment for significant risk
- Intensive outpatient treatment for high risk (if clinically appropriate)
All of LSSI's Substance Abuse Services are licensed by the State of Illinois’ Department of Substance Use Prevention & Recovery.