This Lifebook is appropriate for children currently in foster care. Once the child’s permanency plan is decided, easily add a new chapter by purchasing our Going Home section or My Adoption section.
Keep Track of Important Memories
- Fill-in-the-blank format makes it easy for children to complete.
- Record placement history with the “Path of My Life” section.
- Attach photos and write down memories of birth and foster families.
- An extra envelope is included to store items that don’t fit anywhere else.
Answer Questions About Birth Family
- Pages like “Why I Don’t Live With My Mother or Father” offer the opportunity for children to explore questions and reasons why they are in foster care.
- Pages like “What Others Say” provide a safe way to share alternative perspectives on why the child is in foster care.
- Children discover their strengths through pages like “I am Special.”
- Pages like “My Firsts” celebrate the child’s achievements.