Good Shepherd Society
The Good Shepherd Society is an easy way to make a recurring gift to LSSI in smaller, more manageable amounts throughout the year. These can be made as a monthly or quarterly electronic funds transfer from your account directly to LSSI.
Reasons to give monthly to LSSI:
- LSSI's clients receive the help they need
- The programs they depend on remain funded
- Your donation becomes part of your regular budget
- No buying stamps or going to the post office
- LSSI's mailing and gift processing costs are reduced
- Predictable gifts help us budget more effectively
How Does it Work?
Step 1: Decide how much you want to give to LSSI each year. Use this table to figure out what your monthly gift would be:
|Monthly Amount||Annual Cost|
Step 2: Decide how you want to transfer the funds.
- PUSH – Your bank/credit card transfers money automatically each month from your account to LSSI. You arrange for this directly with your bank/credit card. You can cancel at any time by contacting your bank/credit card.
- PULL – LSSI pulls the money from your account each month. You sign a transfer form and attach a voided check and LSSI does the rest. You can cancel at any time by contacting LSSI. Complete the Authorization Agreement for Direct Gift Payments (ACH Debits) form.
Step 3: Let LSSI know about your plan by contacting Susan Greeley at 847.635.4617.
Your contributions are tax-deductible, as allowed by law.