Good Shepherd Society
The Good Shepherd Society is an easy way to make a recurring gift to LSSI in smaller, more manageable amounts throughout the year. These can be made as a monthly or quarterly electronic funds transfer from your account directly to LSSI.
Reasons to give monthly to LSSI:
- LSSI's clients receive the help they need
- The programs they depend on remain funded
- Your donation becomes part of your regular budget
- No buying stamps or going to the post office
- LSSI's mailing and gift processing costs are reduced
- Predictable gifts help us budget more effectively
How Does it Work?
Step 1: Decide how much you want to give to LSSI each year. Use this table to figure out what your monthly gift would be:
|Monthly Amount||Annual Cost|
Step 2: Decide how you want to transfer the funds.
- PUSH – Your bank/credit card transfers money automatically each month from your account to LSSI. You arrange for this directly with your bank/credit card. You can cancel at any time by contacting your bank/credit card.
- PULL – LSSI pulls the money from your account each month. You sign a transfer form and attach a voided check and LSSI does the rest. You can cancel at any time by contacting LSSI. Complete the Authorization Agreement for Direct Gift Payments (ACH Debits) form.
Your contributions are tax-deductible, as allowed by law.