Foundation & Corporate Partners
Doing great work depends on the great partnerships LSSI forms with foundations and corporations. Together, we’re able to bring healing, justice, and wholeness to people and communities across Illinois.
Financial support from foundations and corporations is critical to LSSI’s mission, as these funds help launch new projects, expand programs to meet growing needs, and sustain vital services across the state. Contact Barb Hailey at 847.635.4686 or Barb.Hailey@LSSI.org. To see the impact our current mission partners have on our work, visit the Featured Mission Partners page.
Whether it’s painting a Head Start center, planting a garden, or building a playground, corporate volunteers bring their energy and expertise to help programs in need. If your company would like to become an LSSI Volunteer Partner, please contact Joy Medrano at 847.635.4653 or Joy.Medrano@LSSI.org.
Sponsoring one of our special events is a wonderful way to bring visibility to your business while supporting LSSI. To learn more about becoming an Event Sponsor, visit the Events page or call 847.635.4600 or email Barb.Hailey@LSSI.org.
Matching Gift Partner
Many corporations support their employees’ community involvement by matching their gifts. If you have questions about Matching Gifts, contact Linda Wilberg at 847.635.4638 or Linda.Wilberg@LSSI.org.
United Way Partners
Many corporations give to their local United Way. Below is a list outlining which United Way partners support LSSI programs.
United Way Partners List
- United Way - AT & T Employee Giving Campaign
- United Way - Brown County
- United Way - Central Illinois, Combined Federal Campaign
- United Way - Northwest Illinois
- United Way - Southeastern Pennsylvania
- United Way - Southern Illinois
- United Way - Southern Nevada
- United Way of Lake County
- United Way - Far Northwest Suburban
- United Way - Heart of Illinois
- United Way - Illowa Bi-State CFC
- United Way - Knox County
- United Way - Northwest Suburban
- United Way - Quad Cities Area Inc.
- United Way - Rock River Valley/Ogle
- United Way - Warren County
- United Way - Whiteside County
To learn more about how your foundation or corporation can partner with LSSI, contact Barb Hailey at 847.635.4686 or Barb.Hailey@LSSI.org.