Making a Meaningful Difference in the Lives of Others
LSSI’s Associate Board comprises an enthusiastic group of people who are connected to LSSI’s mission and dedicated to promoting and furthering the work that LSSI does. Associate Board members are responsible for spreading the word about LSSI to their networks, helping to plan and fundraise for LSSI’s annual events, and commit to a $1,000 give/get fundraising goal.
- $1,000 give/get monetary commitment (includes ticket sales to events, sponsorships secured, personal or employer contributions, online fundraising, raffle donations secured, and any other funds that you bring in to LSSI).
on a committee for one of LSSI’s signature events:
- Compassion on Tap
- Spring Fling
- Amicus Certus
- Day of Giving
- Attend quarterly Associate Board meetings and committee meetings as needed
- Commit to two years of service
- Provide input and problem-solving on LSSI’s pressing issues
- Professional development opportunities
- Leadership roles
- Social and volunteer opportunities
- Recognition on LSSI’s website and social media
- Networking with other likeminded professionals