Mental Health Treatment
LSSI offers a variety of mental health treatment for adolescents through seniors. Treatment is geared toward people who experience moderate to severe mental health symptoms, which reduces their ability to manage daily routines, relationships, and responsibilities.
- Compassionate environment serving those who struggle with emotional stress, mental health symptoms, & substance use
- Located in Chicago near Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Alternative to seeking mental health treatment through the emergency room & acts as a bridge to longer term treatment
- Crisis Services for Youth (Screening, Assessment & Support Services—SASS). For more information about SASS, please call 773.282.7800.
- Crisis Services for Adults (Project IMPACT)
Group Homes for Adult Men & Women in Chicago
- Belle Plaine Group Home (773.685.3327)
- Hutchinson Group Home (773.509.0496)
- Keystone Group Home (773.283.9071)
Case Management and Community Support
- Assistance in identifying community resources for adults leaving inpatient psychiatric care
- To receive screening services (PAS/Resident Review), please call 773.745.9870.