Mental Health Treatment
LSSI offers a variety of mental health treatment for children, adolescents through seniors. Treatment is geared toward people who experience moderate to severe mental health symptoms, which reduces their ability to manage daily routines, relationships, and responsibilities.
LSSI's services are licensed by the Illinois Department of Mental Health and the Illinois Bureau of Accreditation, Licensure and Certification. LSSI accepts Medicare, Medicaid, managed Medicaid plans, and commercial insurance.
Call 833.610.LSSI (5774) 833.610.LSSI (5774) for access to LSSI's mental health services and drug and alcohol treatment.
- Crisis Services for Youth (Screening, Assessment & Support Services—SASS). For more information about SASS, please call 773.282.7800.
- Crisis Services for Adults (Project IMPACT)
Group Homes for Adult Men & Women in Chicago
- Belle Plaine CILA Group Home (773.685.3327)
- Hutchinson Group Home for women (773.509.0496)
- Keystone Group Home for men (773.283.9071)
Case Management and Resident Reviews
- Assistance with community resources for adults leaving inpatient psychiatric care or nursing homes
- To receive screening services (PAS/Resident Review), please call 773.745.9870.