LSSI's Community Case Management Team works with individuals living with mental illness to identify, apply for, and access community resources. When you or a loved one is struggling with mental health symptoms, it can feel overwhelming. It can be difficult to know what resources are available, how to access them, or how to navigate certain government systems. LSSI's Community Case Management is here to help.
Case Managers Help Clients Access:
- Food and clothing
- Reduced fee programs
- Behavioral health services
- Utility Assistance
- Medical/dental services
- Other resources as needed
Call 833.610.LSSI (5774)833.610.LSSI (5774) for questions or to schedule an appointment.
Services Are for Adults Who:
- Are living with a mental health diagnosis
- Have unstable or no housing
- Have family and friends who are unsure of how to help
- Struggle with maintaining mental/physical health
- Have trouble managing finances
What to Expect:
- Your case manager will provide services based on LSSI's Safety Protocols.
- During the first meeting, the case manager will listen to your needs and ask questions to better determine how they can offer the most assistance.
- You and the case manager will develop a plan, decide on how often you will meet, and which resources are the best options for you.
- You will work with your case manager in accessing those services. You might meet at an LSSI office or at a location of your choice.
- Once you and your case manager feel that you have been successfully linked to services, you will not need to meet with them anymore.
- However, if in the future, you have additional needs that are difficult for you to access, call our Central IntakeCentral Intake and schedule an appointment to meet with a case manager.
How Are These Services Covered?
- Managed Care
- If you're not sure that you qualify for Medicaid, please call us and we will help you find out
For more information, call 833.610.LSSI (5774)833.610.LSSI (5774).