Medication-Assisted Alcohol & Drug Detox - Chicago
LSSI’s Medication-Assisted Detox Program provides a safe and compassionate place for adults (18+) to withdraw from alcohol or opiates. Physicians and 24-hour/day nursing staff provide care and ensure individuals detox safely. Counselors work with clients to address their specific needs. Also, counselors help them connect to the next level of treatment. Although located in Chicago, LSSI welcomes individuals from any Illinois community.
Walk-ins are welcome from 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., 7 days a week. Services are provided based on LSSI's Safety Protocols.
Please call 773.275.7962773.275.7962 for bed availability, questions, or to schedule an intake.
Services Are For Adults Who:
- Have recently used alcohol, benzodiazepines (like Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Ativan etc.), or opiates (like heroin, fentanyl, or oxycodone)
- Need medical services to have a safe withdrawal
- Can commit to staying at our Center for 3 to 5 days
- Are able to move around on their own and can consent to treatment
What Forms of Payment Are Accepted?
- Medicaid Managed Care
- Commercial Insurance Plans (Aetna, BCBS, Humana, and Optum)
- Individuals without insurance may be eligible for services—Please callcall to inquire
All of LSSI's Substance Use Services are licensed by the State of Illinois’ Department of Substance Use Prevention & Recovery.