LSSI offers a full continuum of services to meet the changing needs of seniors. Services like home care and adult day services extend the time that seniors can remain independent in their homes. Other services like the RSVP Program enable seniors to give back to the community by volunteering for different nonprofits in their local communities. By caring for seniors, LSSI alleviates caretaker stress and enables seniors to live as independently and safely in the community as possible.
Adult Day Services in Moline
- Increased social and recreational activities
- Activities for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia
- Call 309.797.0200 for more information
Adult Protective Services
- Investigation of elder abuse reports in Carroll, Lee, Ogle, & Whiteside Counties
- Crisis intervention, education, and protection in elder abuse cases
- Call 815.626.7333 for more information.
- Respite care for caregivers of veterans
- Care provided by compassionate volunteers
- For more information, please call 847.293.0728.
RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program)
- Match seniors with local non-profits seeking volunteers in Boone & Winnebago counties
- Call 815.544.7128 for Boone County information.
- Call 815.397.7103 for Winnebago County information.