Home Care Payment Options
At Intouch, we accept a variety of different payment options. We can determine what option is best for you during our an assessment. The way you pay will vary if you pay privately, through a managed care organization (MCO), or a government agency. See the options below:
- Private Pay: If you’re paying on your own, we accept checks, credit card or debit payments, and long-term care insurance.
- Illinois Department of Aging: Community Care Program – If you are eligible, payment is made to LSSI directly from the state.
- Managed Care Organizations: If you are paying for Intouch through your insurance company or MCO, payments will be made by them directly.
- Veterans: Department of Veterans Affairs or the Aid & Attendance Pension Program.
- DRS: Illinois Department of Rehabilitation Services
Intouch partners with the following health plans:
- Aetna Better Health – Greater Chicago
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – Greater Chicago
- Cigna-HealthSpring – Greater Chicago
- Humana – Greater Chicago
- IlliniCare – Greater Chicago
- Meridian – Greater Chicago
- Molina – Central Illinois