Mental Health Services
LSSI offers a variety of mental health services for adolescents through seniors. Services are geared toward people who experience moderate to severe mental health symptoms, which reduces their ability to manage daily routines, relationships, and responsibilities.
- Crisis Services for Adults (Project IMPACT). For more information on Project IMPACT, please call 773.989.1609.
- Crisis Services for Children (Screening, Assessment & Support Services—SASS). For more information about SASS, please call 773.282.7800.
Group Homes for Adult Men & Women in Chicago
- Belle Plaine Group Home (773.685.3327)
- Hutchinson Group Home (773.509.0496)
- Keystone Group Home (773.283.9071)
Case Management and Community Support
- Assistance in identifying community resources for adults leaving inpatient psychiatric care
- To receive screening services (PAS/Resident Review), please call 773.745.9870.