P.A. Peterson Center for Health
P.A. Peterson Center for Health in Rockford is a skilled nursing facility that offers a continuum of services for older adults and short-term rehabilitative services for adults of all ages. P.A. Peterson has been serving the community since 1941.
P.A. Peterson is Medicare- and Medicaid-certified and licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
P.A. Peterson offers:
- Bergmark Villa Alzheimer's/Dementia Unit
- Freedom Through Functionality program (a community fitness program)
- Hospice Care
- Independent Living (apartments)
- Long-Term Nursing Care
- Short-term Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Sheltered Care/Assisted Living
- Respite Care
Staff members at P.A. Peterson Center for Health are committed to providing person-centered care by focusing on the residents’/patients’ physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.