Immanuel Manor offers a “home with heart” in Danville for seniors, 62 years or older. Surrounded by trees and nature, Immanuel Manor offers a quiet atmosphere, yet is close to local conveniences. Attractive and comfortable, Immanuel Manor is a nice place to call home. Immanuel offers 49 one-bedroom apartments for seniors, with three accessible units for residents who require the special amenities of a barrier-free unit. Residents pay for electric, telephone and cable TV.
Apartment amenities include:
- Wall-to-wall carpeting (in bedroom and living room)
- Electric stove and refrigerator
- Individually controlled heat
- Air conditioning
- Lifeline Emergency Call System
- Walk-in/stand-up showers
In addition, residents can enjoy:
- A community room
- Laundry facilities
- Trash room
- A full-time, on-site social service coordinator to assist residents and organize monthly events
Residents must be 62 or older and meet specific income guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Rent is 30 percent of the resident’s adjusted annual income.