Deer Creek Senior Apartments
Deer Creek in Danville offers 25 one-bedroom apartments for low-income seniors who are 62 years old and older. The two-story building features a “lodge” theme and is located in a tranquil setting on a wooded lot that is convenient to shopping, dining and other establishments.
Apartment amenities include:
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living room and bedroom
- An open floor plan
- A full kitchen with appliances
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Cable access
In addition, the building site offers:
- Coin-operated laundry facilities on both floors
- A beautiful community room with a big-screen TV
- A library and game area off one of the lobbies
- 24-hour on-call maintenance
- Social service coordinator
- Parking for residents’ cars
Residents must be 62 or older and meet specific income guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Housing and urban Development (HUD). Rent is 30 percent of the resident's adjusted annual income.